The signing of a new agreement between Rewilding Europe and SKUA Nature Group will boost nature-based tourism and wildlife photography offerings across multiple rewilding areas.
Rewilding Europe and SKUA will work together to develop professional wildlife watching operations in Rewilding Europe’s rewilding areas, thereby supporting local economies.
Rewilding Europe is delighted to announce that a three-year cooperation agreement has been entered into with Italian wildlife tourism company SKUA Nature Group. Following lengthy discussions, the agreement was signed in the Spanish municipality of Andujar last week. It confirms the ambition and commitment of both parties to develop nature-based tourism across Europe.
This is an excerpt from an article originally published by Rewildering Europe
Latest posts by Rewildering Europe (see all)
- Sharing best practice at European Ecotourism Conference in Tbilisi – 06/09/2018
- Guatemala set to host the first Central American community-based tourism event – 02/09/2018
- Greece: new European destination victim of overtourism? – 20/07/2018
- New report looks to engage travellers and take sustainable tourism mainstream – 18/07/2018
- Will we Instagram our way to total destruction? – 11/07/2018